We are looking for a data scientist with a keen interest in debt capital markets to join our expanding team.
- Research, plan and build predictive algorithm.
- Build analysis and visualization output for business.
- Engineer new features and discover new opportunities in our data.
- Candidate must be an independent in his/her abilities to architect the solutions and work with product. management and the tech team in deployment.
- MSc/PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics or quantitative field.
- At least 3-4 years of experience working with large data sets, scripting languages (e.g., Python, Ruby) for orchestration and data manipulation.
- Experience with statistical computing tools like R, SAS, and SPSS.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms.
- Data engineering experience, including SQL and experience manipulating structured and unstructured data sources for analysis.
- Experience with Hadoop and related technologies.
- Experience in text mining/NLP.
To apply for this, please email us at email@example.com.