We are looking for senior business development professionals with a keen interest in financial technology to join our expanding team. The purpose of this role is to expand product adoption, as well as to spearhead the development of new institutional and corporate relationships.
- Manage end to end new client adoptions and establish new corporate and institutional relationships across the debt capital market industry in Asia.
- Expand feature and product adoptions within primary debt markets.
- Identify product feature requests and collaborate with key stakeholders across the development teams. Develop cutting edge market infrastructure that will be the mainstay across debt capital markets in the subsequent decades.
- Client servicing/maintenance of existing client relationships.
- Energetic, self-motivated and a team-oriented individual who thrives on challenge in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong track record within debt capital markets in various corporate/institutional roles.
- Strong relationships in Asia G3 primary bond market within DCM, Syndication, Legal and Issuers.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin.
To apply for this, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.